WRA ANNUAL CONVENTION 2020
Like ripples, we’re stronger when we move in the same direction. As real estate professionals, we have the privilege of helping people find a place they call home. We are charged with great responsibility. As community members, even more. We are the individual droplets that make a difference to our neighbors and clients in the communities we serve in the most positive of ways. The small, the big, the less consequential and the dream-making — we all send lasting ripples with each action we take. Trigger waves of gratitude!
- Plan your schedule: View the daily agenda and start planning your convention experience. Choose from over 35 workshops with exclusive insight from top industry experts from across the country as well as panel discussions from fellow agents right here in Wisconsin! Remember you will have access to the recordings if you cannot make a session.
- Kick off your visit with Opening Session and Keynote Paul Long: Join us Tuesday at Opening Session when the convention co-chairs and WRA President & CEO Mike Theo officially welcome you to the WRA’s showcase event. Plus, outgoing chairman Steve Beers will recap the year, and Mary Duff will be installed as the new 2021 WRA chair. Mary will welcome keynote speaker Paul Long, who is sure to inspire you and make you laugh!
- Visit the virtual exhibit hall: Explore diverse products and services that can help you in your practice. Chat with vendors and ask your questions! There will be plenty of chances to win prizes, so stop in often.
- Connect with your community: Long-lasting connections made at the WRA convention have always been a key component of this exciting event, and this year is no different. Be sure to participate in discussions on the social wall, happy hour and special events.
- Finish strong: The final day of the convention opens with yoga so you can open your mind for an inspirational day of learning. In addition to more insightful panels and workshops that day, NAR economist Lawrence Yun will offer an economic and housing outlook, while Stephen Shedletzky from the Simon Sinek team will end the convention with his powerful message about “The Infinite Game.”
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Connect With Your Peers
To access this site, please use your WRA login. If you do not have your login credentials, click here to reset your password.
For technical support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional questions, please visit the FAQ Tab
For the best experience, use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.